Monday, November 7, 2011

First Post!

Hey - Welcome to my new blog.  I guess I should but in the "First Entry Requirement" - just a little info on what you'll be able to find on this blog.  To start out, I'm a MCITP Certified Network Engineer.  I have been in the IT field since 2000 and work with a lot of various technologies from Windows to Linux/Unix to Mac and Desktop to Servers to networking to eMail.  Anything that I find useful or come across or a fix to a problem that I might need later sometime, I'll be blogging it here.  Anyway, that's a brief summary of what you can find.  Hope someone out there can find it useful.


And no blog post could be complete with some IT wisdom - so, here's a site that I travel to a lot - www.tclient.com - it always seems to have links to downloads I use a lot and it gets kept updated quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment